File Viewer for Android
File Viewer for Android is a free universal file viewing utility that can open over 100 file types on your Android device.
Current Version: 2.0.2
Released December 2, 2016
100+ Supported File Types
File Viewer for Android supports over 100 file types including PDFs, email files, audio and video files, images, archives, and more. View the file types page to see the complete list.
- View over 100 different file types with a single app
- Browse and manage your files
- View PDFs, email files, audio and video files, images, camera raws, and more
- Extract archives, including Zip, 7-Zip, Gzip, Bzip2, Tar, and TGZ
- View file metadata, including file properties, MD5 checksums, EXIF data for images, and more
- View binary files as plain text
File Viewer for Android is not just a file viewer, it's also a file manager! To view file options at the bottom of the screen, long press (press and hold) a file or folder. You can select multiple files by tapping them when the file options bar is open. The file manager works great on Android smartphones, and it's also optimized for tablets.
Android File Viewer is brought to you by the team at FileInfo.com, an online database containing information about thousands of different file types. The app is integrated with the FileInfo database and provides information about files that you open. It displays the file type, popularity, category, and developer for the current file. To read more information about the file type, tap the "View at FileInfo.com" button.
Smartphone or tablet running Android 4.2.2 or later
Over one million installs!
File Viewer for Android has been installed on over 1,000,000 devices worldwide. Thanks to our users for all the positive feedback!