File Viewer for Android
Current Version: 4.1.8
Updated July 12, 2022
Over 10 Million Installs
File Viewer for Android has been installed on over 10,000,000 devices worldwide. Thanks to our users for all the positive feedback!
Over 150 Supported File Types
File Viewer for Android supports over 150 file types including PDFs, XPS, office documents, email files, audio and video files, images, archives, and more.View all supported file types
Aug 1, 2022 I didn't know that I needed this app so much. I was having trouble opening some files, but this solved my problem. — Kathy S.
Jul 29, 2022 I downloaded seven apps to open my file and this is the only one that was able to open it. — Stephen O.
Jul 20, 2022 Simple and does what it says. Love it! — Danelle C.
Jul 17, 2022 File Viewer for Android is a dependable, super-user-friendly viewing app. — Kenneth H.
- View over 150 different file types with a single app
- Browse and manage your files
- View PDFs, XPS, office documents, email files, audio and video files, images, camera raws, and more
- View file metadata, including file properties, MD5 checksums, EXIF data for images, and more
- Extract archives, including Zip, 7-Zip, Gzip, Bzip2, Tar, and TGZ
- Convert documents to PDF (.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx, .oxps, .xps)
- View binary files as plain text
- View hidden files
File Viewer for Android is not just a file viewer, it's also a file manager. To view file options, long press (press and hold) a file or folder. You can select multiple files by tapping them when in action mode. The file manager works great on Android smartphones, and it's also optimized for tablets.
Android File Viewer is brought to you by the team at FileInfo.com, an online database containing information about thousands of file types. The app is integrated with the FileInfo database and provides information about files that you open. It displays the file type, popularity, category, and developer for the current file. To read more information about the file type, tap the "View at FileInfo.com" button.
Smartphone or tablet running Android 7.0 or later
SupportView the FAQ
Have other questions about File Viewer for Android? Contact us.