File Viewer for Android
Current Version: 4.1.3
Updated April 19, 2022
Over 10 Million Installs
File Viewer for Android has been installed on over 10,000,000 devices worldwide. Thanks to our users for all the positive feedback!
Over 150 Supported File Types
File Viewer for Android supports over 150 file types including PDFs, XPS, office documents, email files, audio and video files, images, archives, and more.
May 18, 2022 This app makes my job easy. When it's hard to open a file, just download this and your file is ready to use. — Jose
May 16, 2022 Finally, access to all the files on my phone. Wonderful app. — Robert L.
May 15, 2022 The best app I have used for opening any file. — Joseph W.
May 7, 2022 Am technologically challenged and even I have no problems with it! — Pam S.
- View over 150 different file types with a single app
- Browse and manage your files
- View PDFs, XPS, office documents, email files, audio and video files, images, camera raws, and more
- View file metadata, including file properties, MD5 checksums, EXIF data for images, and more
- Extract archives, including Zip, 7-Zip, Gzip, Bzip2, Tar, and TGZ
- Convert documents to PDF (.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx, .oxps, .xps)
- View binary files as plain text
- View hidden files
File Viewer for Android is not just a file viewer, it's also a file manager. To view file options, long press (press and hold) a file or folder. You can select multiple files by tapping them when in action mode. The file manager works great on Android smartphones, and it's also optimized for tablets.
Android File Viewer is brought to you by the team at FileInfo.com, an online database containing information about thousands of file types. The app is integrated with the FileInfo database and provides information about files that you open. It displays the file type, popularity, category, and developer for the current file. To read more information about the file type, tap the "View at FileInfo.com" button.
Smartphone or tablet running Android 7.0 or later
Have a device with an SD card? Follow these instructions to grant SD card access.
Have other questions about File Viewer for Android? Contact us.